Gettysburg, Pa. (March 17, 2019) – OPEN MINDS and CapGrow Partners announced the final agenda and faculty for the highly anticipated 2019 I/DD Executive Summit. The Executive Summit will be held on June 3, 2019 from 8:00am – 4:30pm at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The 2019 I/DD Executive Summit is designed to give executive teams the strategic tools they need to build sustainable organizations in a value-based world. This year, the Summit will focus on improving performance outcomes, preserving consumer self-direction, and exploring new partnerships across the care continuum.
Featured speakers include:
- Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Matt Pettinelli, Founder/CEO, CapGrow Partners
- Josh Boynton, Vice President, Aetna Medicaid
- Tine Hansen-Turton, President & Chief Executive Officer, Woods Services
- Jeff Klimaski, President & COO, The Columbus Organization
- Tonya Copeland, Vice President, IDD Services & Employment & Community First CHOICES, UnitedHealthcare
- Bruce Block, M.D., Chief Learning and Medical Informatics Officer, Pittsburgh Regional Health Initiative
- Carli Friedman, Director of Research, CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership
- Ray Wolfe, J.D., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
Featured sessions include:
- From Managed Care Planning To Execution – The Future Of Financing & Service Delivery Models For The I/DD Market
- New Directions & New Business Models: Building A Wholistic Care Model For The I/DD Population
- New Skills For A New Market: Quality Systems & Performance Management
- The New Strategy For Sustainability: How To Prepare Your Organization For A Risk-Based, Community-Focused I/DD Market
For more information on sessions, speakers, and registration options, visit the Summit website at https://idd.openminds.com/. Registration is now available by clicking here and is limited to 200 registrants. We recommend registering now as the I/DD Executive Summit is expected to sell out.
Along with the Summit, The 2019 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute will return to the Sheraton New Orleansfrom June 4-5, 2019. This year’s Institute focuses on the strategy, service line development, and innovation management tools executive teams need to move their organization from the concept of value-based reimbursement, to success in the new financial normal. Registration and additional information for The 2019 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is also available. Early registration is encouraged as the Institute is limited to 500 registrants. Register today at https://strategy.openminds.com/register.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Sarah Threnhauser, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for The 2019 I/DD Executive Summit – Presented By OPEN MINDS & CapGrow Partners, contact Tim Snyder, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CapGrow Partners
CapGrow Partners (“CapGrow”) offers unparalleled experience and resources in providing safe, secure and appropriate housing for individuals in need of support services. CapGrow’s tailored lease programs are designed to enhance provider operations while at the same time advancing financial objectives. The Company’s committed, responsive and experienced team is different from other organizations in that they come from a background that directly supports their work, and the work of their partners. In fact, there is no other company today that can match the combination of experience and resources they offer. CapGrow was recognized for the second consecutive year as both one of the Nation’s and Chicago’s “Best and Brightest Companies To Work For” in 2018. To learn more about CapGrow Partners please call 773-327-7691 or visit, www.capgrowpartners.com.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence and strategic advisory firm focused on the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 175+ associates provide market insights and innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.