Wellcare Health Plans, Inc. (WellCare) operates health plans in 25 states and covers approximately 3% of the Medicaid market share among all health insurance payers in the U.S. Nearly 80% of Wellcare’s total enrollment is in Medicaid Managed Care plans across 13 states in the U.S.
The OPEN MINDS Health Insurance Payer Portfolio for 2017 on WellCare Health Plans, Inc. includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of WellCare’s coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down WellCare’s enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial) and details WellCare’s total market share and ranking among the Top 20 Health Insurance Payers in the U.S.
The Health Insurance Payer Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of Wellcare’s 75 health plans including a contact person with phone number for most plans. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among WellCare’s health plans by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial) for all 75 health plans.
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full WellCare Heath Insurance Payer Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
WellCare Health Plans, Inc operates under these legal entities:
- American Progressive Life and Health Insurance Company of New York
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona, Inc.
- Constitution Life Insurance Company
- Easy Choice Health Plan, Inc.
- Harmony Health Plan, Inc.
- Missouri Care, Inc.
- Pyramid Life Insurance Company
- Selectcare Health Plans, Inc.
- Selectcare of Texas, Inc.
- Today’s Options of Texas, Inc.
- WellCare Access
- WellCare Health Insurance Company of Kentucky, Inc.
- WellCare Health Insurance of Arizona, Inc.
- WellCare Health Plans of New Jersey, Inc.
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- WellCare Liberty
- WellCare of Florida, Inc.
- WellCare of Georgia, Inc.
- WellCare of Kentucky
- WellCare of Nebraska
- WellCare of New Jersey, Inc.
- WellCare of New York, Inc.
- WellCare of South Carolina
- WellCare of Texas, Inc.