In 2016 Washington DC operated five ACOs which had enrollment in the Medicare market.
The OPEN MINDS ACO State Portfolio for 2016 on Washington DC includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of Washington DC coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down Washington DC enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial).
The ACO Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of the Washington DC ACOs. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among Washington DC by payer type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial).
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full Washington DC ACO Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
The following ACOs have enrollment in the state of Washington DC:
- Accountable Care Coalition of Chesapeake, LLC
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Alliance for Patients, LLC
- Meridian Health Systems ACO Corporation
- Privia Quality Network, LLC
- Southern Maryland Integrated Care