In 2016 Pennsylvania operated twenty-five ACOs which had enrollment in the Medicare and Commercial markets.
The OPEN MINDS ACO State Portfolio for 2016 on Pennsylvania includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of Pennsylvania coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down Pennsylvania enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial).
The ACO Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of the Pennsylvania ACOs. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among Pennsylvania by payer type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial).
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full Pennsylvania ACO Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
The following ACOs have enrollment in the state of Pennsylvania:
- ACO Health Partners, LLC
- Aledade Delaware ACO
- Allegiance Health Group
- Atlantic Accountable Care Organization (AHS ACO, LLC)
- Capital Health Accountable Care Organization, LLC
- Care is Primary ACO, LLC
- Carroll ACO, LLC
- Central PA Health Network LLC Penn State Health
- Chautauqua Region Associated Medical Partners
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Crystal Run Healthcare ACO, LLC
- Delaware Valley ACO
- Genesis Healthcare ACO, LLC
- Greater Baltimore Health Alliance, LLC
- Keystone Accountable Care Organization, LLC
- Keystone Clinical Partners, LLC
- Lancaster General Health Community Care Collaborative, LLC
- Lehigh Valley Health Network Accountable Care Organization, LLC
- Physicians Accountable Care Solutions, LLC
- Saint Vincent Healthcare Partners
- Tandigm Health
- Valley Preferred
- Western Maryland Accountable Care Organization
- Western Maryland Physician Network, LLC
- York Health Plan