In 2016 Oregon operated twenty-two ACOs which had enrollment in the Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial markets.
The OPEN MINDS ACO State Portfolio for 2016 on Oregon includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of Oregon coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down Oregon enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial).
The ACO Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of the Oregon ACOs. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among Oregon by payer type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial).
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full Oregon ACO Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
The following ACOs have enrollment in the state of Oregon:
- Advanced Health
- Adventist Health-Tuality ACO
- AllCare Health Plan
- Cascade Health Alliance
- Columbia Pacific Coordinated Care Organization, LLC
- Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization (EOCCO)
- FamilyCare, Inc
- Health Alliance Integrated Care, LLC
- Health Share of Oregon
- Intercommunity Health Network Coordinated Care Organization (IHN-CCO)
- Jackson Care Connect
- Legacy Health
- Pacific Source Community Solutions Coordinated Care Organization – Central Oregon Region
- Pacific Source Community Solutions Coordinated Care Organization – Columbia Gorge Region
- PrimaryHealth of Josephine County, LLC
- Providence Medical Group
- Trillium Community Health Plan
- Umpqua Health Alliance
- Willamette Valley Community Health, LLC
- Willamette Valley Health Solutions
- Yamhill County Care Organization