Molina Healthcare operates health plans in 14 states and holds 4% of the Medicaid market share among all health insurance payers in the U.S. In fact, over 80% of Molina’s enrollment are in Medicaid Managed Care plans in 12 states across the U.S.
The OPEN MINDS Health Insurance Payer Portfolio for 2017 on Molina Healthcare includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of Molina’s coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down Molina’s enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial) and details Molina’s total market share and ranking among the Top 20 Health Insurance Payers in the U.S.
The Health Insurance Payer Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of Molina’s 61 health plans including a contact person with phone number for most plans. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among Molina’s health plans by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, Military, or Commercial) for all 61 health plans.
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full Molina Healthcare Corporation Heath Insurance Payer Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
Molina Healthcare operates under these legal entities:
- Molina Healthcare of California
- Molina Healthcare of Florida, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Illinois, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of New Mexico, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of New York, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of South Carolina, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Texas, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Utah, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Washington, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin, Inc.
- South Carolina Solutions