Cigna Corporation (Cigna) operates in all 50 states of the U.S. and holds 7% of the market share of the commercial payer market among all health insurers in the U.S. Nearly all of Cigna’s enrollment is from Commercial health plans, with just 4% from Medicare plans in 20 states.
The OPEN MINDS Health Insurance Payer Portfolio for 2017 on Cigna Corporation includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of Cigna’s coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down Cigna’s enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial) and details Cigna’s total market share and ranking among the Top 20 Health Insurance Payers in the U.S.
The Health Insurance Payer Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of Cigna’s 189 health plans including a contact person with phone number for most plans. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among Cigna’s plans by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial) for all 189 health plans.
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full Cigna Corporation Heath Insurance Payer Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
Cigna Corporation operates under these legal entities:
- Allegiance Life and Health Insurance Company, Inc.
- Bravo Health Mid-Atlantic, Inc.
- Bravo Health Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Cigna Corporation
- Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company
- Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc.
- Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc.
- Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc.
- Cigna HealthCare of Saint Louis, Inc.
- Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc.
- Cigna HealthSpring
- HealthSpring Life and Health Insurance Company, Inc.
- HealthSpring of Alabama, Inc.
- HealthSpring of Florida, Inc.
- HealthSpring of Tennessee, Inc.
- Loyal American Life Insurance Company