The OPEN MINDS Government RFP & Contract Database
The market intelligence your team needs to track opportunities and awards, monitor your competition, and succeed in the growing government health and human service market.
The only service tracking government health and human service opportunities from RFP announcement to contract award.
$30 BILLION+ Of Potential Revenue Each Year
1,000+ New RFPs & Bidding Opportunities Each Month
Are you tracking these government health and human service opportunities?
Let the OPEN MINDS team do this work for you. We'll provide the critical information you need to secure your share of the 15,000+ federal, state, and local contract opportunities awarded each year.
How? OPEN MINDS' dedicated research team scours the request-for-proposal announcements released by every federal, state, and local unit of government that purchases health and human services (or the related technology, staffing services, consultation, and education services). Each identified opportunity is then tracked in our proprietary database throughout the entire procurement process. Subscribe to our service and you will...
- Receive daily e-mail reports of every new bidding opportunity discovered in the field - with links to the actual RFP document if it is available.
- Gain full access to our online database portal with the ability to search and filter all current and past opportunities.
Unlike other services, our work doesn't stop there. After the bidding on the opportunity closes, we track all the award details. This gives our subscribers the 'next-level' information they need to gain a competitive advantage in their market. How does this work?
- For every opportunity, we request the information about the winning bidder - the organization, the terms, the contract award amount, and more. This award information is then made available to our subscribers through our online database (where it is linked to the original RFP announcement).
- For any awarded contract, subscribers can request a copy of the winning proposal. Our team goes through the time-consuming process of obtaining the proposal from the government agency and provides it directly to our subscribers via email. All obtained winning proposals are also posted in the online database (where it is linked to the original RFP announcement and contract award details).
Find new opportunities first
- We alert you to the bidding opportunities and RFPs as they are released
- Our database allows you to track contract end dates – so you can proactively prepare for the next RFPs
Keep track of the competition
- Track who won the biggest contracts in your market and for how much
- Track award amounts and rates of your competitors – allowing you to analyze your pricing strategies
- Review the winning proposals written by your competition to learn more about their programs, staffing, finances, and market positioning
Gain Competitive Advantage
- Review the contracting activity of every government agency – the RFPs and the contract awards
- Keep tabs on the competition in each market – their bidding history, their winning history, and their current contracts
- Review winning proposals to help your team create the proposal needed to win the next big contract
Two comprehensive databases – one easy-to-use online interface
RFP & Bid Announcement Database
Every day, the OPEN MINDS team adds the latest RFPs released by federal, state, and local governments to the database. Each RFP announcement includes a summary of the services requested, important dates along the contracting process, contact information, and, when available, the original RFP.
Subscriber organizations can save time and resources by utilizing this comprehensive database to find new opportunities as soon as they are released. This information also provides valuable information about both the current and future of the market in your area.
Awarded Contract & Winning Proposal Database
After contracts have been awarded through the competitive procurement process, the OPEN MINDS team conducts independent research to track down the contract winners, the terms of the contract (including the defined services and the contract value), and information on the other bidders. Utilizing this information, subscriber organizations can track who won each contract in their market and gather data about the value of those contracts. Additionally, the data can be used to determine when contracts will likely come out for bid again, allowing subscribers to be prepared and determine a winning strategy in advance.
To provide our subscribers with the most information possible on recent contract awards, the OPEN MINDS research team uses the federal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to retrieve copies of all available winning proposal documents.