GETTYSBURG, Pa. (June 16, 2019) — OPEN MINDS and Topaz Information Solutions announce the launch of a new online community, Integrated Care Online. Integrated Care Online is a free platform for health and human service organization executives, managers, and other leadership staff serving individuals with chronic conditions. It will share up-to-date information, expert perspectives, and mobile content specific to primary care and mental health services.
Integrated Care Online is focused on facilitating discussion among health and human service leaders, providing insights on models and practices to optimize integrated care practices. The community provides its members with:
- An online resource for information and case studies demonstrating successful interoperability among clinicians, hospitals, and labs
- Executive insights on models and best practices to enhance integrated care
- Integrated, fast, and intuitive mobile results
Integrated Care Online will be led by a steering committee with expertise in the management of behavioral health organizations and integrated care. The steering committee includes:
- Tracey Cohen, MD, Chief Clinical Officer, CleanSlate
- Stacy DiStefano, Chief Strategy Officer, EVP Strategy & Business Development, Inperium, Inc.
- Christy Dye, MPH, President & Chief Executive Officer, Partners In Recovery
- Ben Johnson, DHSc, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Christi J. Lundeen, Chief Innovation Officer, Mercy Care
- Rebecca Plonsky, LICSW, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Ako Quammie, EHR and HIE Program Manager, Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology
- Maria Sekac, LICSW, Private Behavioral Health Consultant
- Victor Topo, MSW, President & Chief Executive Officer, Center for Life
- Jerry Vaccaro, MD, Chief Executive Officer, RightPath HC
Integrated Care Online, powered by Topaz Information Solutions, is the premier platform offering up-to-date information, expert perspectives, and mobile content specific to primary care and mental health services. The constantly growing community offers unique perspectives and support to clinicians, hospitals, and labs to support organizations serving consumers with complex conditions and support needs.
To learn more about Integrated Care Online and to join for free, visit www.integratedcareonline.com.
About Topaz Information Solutions
Topaz Information Solutions® (TopazIS) was founded in 2000 by two large, community-based behavioral health organizations. TopazIS develops custom healthcare technology solutions tailored to the specific needs of behavioral health and social services organizations in partnership with NextGen Healthcare®. The idea for TopazIS was born from a need for electronic clinical components and documentation geared toward behavioral health and integrated healthcare providers. TopazIS was developed as a solution to that need.
TopazIS offers an extensive suite of solutions built on our core EHR and EPM applications to include Mobile, Tele-health, Analytics, Population Health Management, Care Coordination and integration expertise along with experience building highly focused custom content, reporting, billing and reimbursement solutions. Founded by two prominent social service agencies our mandate is to provide cost effective, highly functional solutions to behavioral health organizations.
About OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national strategic advisory firm specializing in the sectors of the health and human service field, serving individuals with chronic conditions and complex support needs: mental health; addiction treatment; children and family services; intellectual and developmental disabilities; chronic disease management; long term care; social services; correctional health care; and juvenile justice.
Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 150+ associates believe by providing the latest market intelligence and management best practices to organizations serving the health and social support needs of the most vulnerable consumers, those organizations will be better able to provide efficient and effective services. Learn more at www.openminds.com