Gettysburg, Pa. (February 3, 2019) – OPEN MINDS has announced that The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is only 50 seats away from being sold out. OPEN MINDS has also released the final faculty list and program for the Institute, which is taking place February 13-15, 2019 at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
“We are expecting over 450 executive attendees at this year’s institute. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with a wide range of attendees from across the country, all from organizations serving the complex consumer markets—including mental health, addiction treatment, intellectual/developmental disabilities, children and family services, long-term services and supports, and chronic disease management,” said OPEN MINDS executive vice president Sarah C. Threnhauser.
The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is the only executive event focused on performance measurement and management in the areas of the health and human services field serving consumers with complex needs.
As previously announced, the keynote speakers include:
- Bill Green, Chief Executive Officer, Homestead Smart Health Plans
- Leigh Davison, Staff Vice President, LTSS Specialty Organization, Anthem, Inc.
The institute will also feature numerous high-profile faculty members from leading organizations throughout the country, including:
- Micah Adler, Director of Business Development, Valant
- Larry Allen, Chief Operating Officer, CFBHN
- Michelle Aponte-Pacheco, Chief of Revenue Cycle Emergence Health Network
- Erin Boyd, Behavioral Network Manager, Cigna
- Debbie Cagle Wells, Chief Marketing Officer Centerstone
- William Camp, MBA, Operations Compliance Manager, Tri-County Human Services
- Kelly J. Champ, Vice President, Network Strategy & Innovation, Optum
- Monica Collins, MA, MBA, Senior Director, System Transformation, Magellan Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania
- John M. Corneilson, MBA, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Donald J. Dauman, MBA LCSWR, Chief Financial Officer, Spectrum Health & Human Services
- Edward Farbenblum, Chief Executive Officer, VestraCare
- Lora Fisher, Clinical Program Manager, Cigna
- Brian Gann, Enterprise Account Executive, Valant
- Scott Green, Senior Vice President & GM, Behavioral Health & CareGuidance, Netsmart
- Charles Gross, Ph.D., Vice President, Behavioral Health, Anthem, Inc.
- Anna P. Hundley, Executive Director, Autism Treatment Center
- Lisa Kay, Clinical Program Manager, Cigna
- Maggie Labarta, Ph.D. President & Chief Executive Officer, Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Vanessa R. Lane, MBA, Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management/ Data Analytics, Grafton Integrated Health Network
- Erik Marsh, President and CEO, DATIS HR Cloud
- Blake A. Martin, MHA, Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer Monarch
- Matt Miller, Senior Vice President, Public Sector, Magellan Healthcare
- Katie Morrow, Vice President of Compliance, Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Colleen Muncy, MBA, Owner/Managing Director, Align HealthCare Solutions, LLC
- Keith Neal, MBA, MHL, CHFP Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Advocates
- Beth Rath, PMP, Vice President Network Operations, New Directions
- Keith Raskin, MA, LMHC, Vice President of Acute Care Services, Aspire Health Partners
- Diana Salvador, Psy.D., Vice President, Quality Assurance and Risk Management, CPC Behavioral Healthcare
- Ashley Sandoval, Associate Chief Executive Officer, Emergence Health Network
- James Stewart, President & CEO, Grafton Integrated Health Network
- Sheila Sudhakar, M.D., Senior Medical Director, Cigna Medical Group
- Chris Thompson, Vice President of Operations-Behavioral Health, Monarch
The agenda includes a variety of sessions including:
- Thought Leader Discussion With Bill Green, Chief Executive Officer, Homestead Smart Health Plans
- Optimizing Productivity: A Guide To New Performance-Based Compensation Models
- CFO Roundtable On Value-Based Reimbursement: A Facilitated Discussion By Financial Leaders For Financial Leaders
- Building A New Performance Management Dashboard: How To Use KPIs To Manage Performance In A Value-Based Market
- Revenue Cycle Management: A New Model For A New Market
- Exploration Of Current & Future I/DD Technology – Sponsored by Core Solutions, Inc.
- The Intersection Of Consumer Data & Technology – How To Craft A Strategy Today & Prepare For The Future – Sponsored by Netsmart
- The Valant EHR: An Intuitive Platform – Sponsored by Valant
- Implementing A New Model Of Integration: The Cigna Collaborative Care Model
- Have You Optimized Your Organization For Value-Based Reimbursement? The OPEN MINDS VBR Assessment
- Health Plan/Provider Data Exchange In Pay-For-Performance: A Town Hall Discussion On Meeting The Connectivity Challenge – Sponsored by Credible Behavioral Health Software
- Thought Leader Discussion With Leigh Davison, Staff Vice President, LTSS Specialty Organization, Anthem, Inc.
- Keeping Consumers In The Equation: Best Practices In Consumer Experience & Engagement
- Rate Setting For Value-Based Reimbursement: A Guide To Developing Capitated Payment Models
- Data Sharing & Reporting In A Value-Based Market: Adapting To Ever Changing Reporting Requirements While Enhancing Your Own Organization’s Performance – Sponsored by Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- The New Financial Normal: Moving Value-Based Reimbursement From Concept To Practice
The final agenda is available online at https://performance.openminds.com/agenda.
This year’s institute features three special programs on February 13, 2019, the day before the Institute:
- The OPEN MINDS Health Plan Partnership Summit: A Guide To Developing & Negotiating Partnership Agreements With Health Plans
- Thriving With Managed Care: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Organizational Competencies & Best Practices In Health Plan Contract Management
- Making The Right Tech Investments For Your Organization: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Technology Budgeting & Planning
The final list of partners and exhibitors for The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is as follows:
- Credible Behavioral Health Software (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Netsmart (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Core Solutions (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Qualifacts (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Genoa Healthcare (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Valant (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Welligent (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- CapGrow Partners (Institute Partner)
- DATIS HR Cloud (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- The Echo Group (Institute Partner)
- PsychU (Institute Partner)
- Relias (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- TenEleven Group (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Ensoflek (Exhibitor)
- First Nonprofit (Exhibitor)
- iCentrix Corp (Exhibitor)
- InnovaTel Telepsychiatry (Exhibitor)
- Odyssey Software (Exhibitor)
- PharmBlue (Exhibitor)
- Frameworks in Health & Quality (Exhibitor)
View the full list of partners and exhibitors at: https://performance.openminds.com/sponsors/.
The institute is approaching ‘sold out’ status with only 50 registrations remaining. Secure your registration now for The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute and the executive seminars and summits with an all-access registration pass.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence and strategic advisory firm focused on the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 175+ associates provide market insights and innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.