Gettysburg, Pa. (November 18, 2018) – OPEN MINDS announced the release of a new series of market intelligence reports – profiles of every state’s dual eligible health care financing and service delivery system. These 51 state-by-state guides provide a detailed ‘deep dive’ into each state’s dual eligible financing system, as well as the largest Medicare health plans serving dual eligibles and details on new initiatives involving the dual eligible population.
“Most health and human services organizations serving consumers with complex needs are providing care to individuals who are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid,” said Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer of OPEN MINDS. “To build your dual eligible strategy in each local market, our team at OPEN MINDS has released this 51-state profile series of the dual eligible market in every state.”
Each state profile is organized to give instant access to essential state system characteristics and to allow for rapid cross-state comparison. All profiles include the following information:
- The total number of full benefit dual eligibles and enrollment by delivery system
- An explanation of each financing and delivery system that serves dual eligibles
- The largest Medicare health plans serving dual eligibles
- Details on new initiatives, and future plans involving the dual eligible population
All 51 Dual Eligible System Landscape Profiles are available as part of an OPEN MINDS Circle Elite membership, and are available for purchase in the OPEN MINDS shop for $1,500 each. OPEN MINDS Circle Elite membership includes unlimited organizational access to all OPEN MINDS content and databases, plus executive education events, and other exclusive Elite member benefits for $834/month or $10,000/year.
As part of the state financing and service delivery system profile series, the following are also available now to all OPEN MINDS Circle Elite members and for sale in the OPEN MINDS shop:
- OPEN MINDS Behavioral Health System State Profiles, which provide 70+ pages of analysis on each state’s Medicaid and safety net systems with a deep dive into the behavioral health system.
- OPEN MINDS Health Care System Landscape Profiles, which provides information on each state’s largest health plans, Medicaid expansion policy, health insurance marketplace plans, demographics, population health insurance coverage by payer, and more.
Learn more about becoming an OPEN MINDS Circle member online at www.openminds.com/membership.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Sarah C. Threnhauser, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence and strategic advisory firm focused on the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 175+ associates provide market insights and innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.