Gettysburg, Pa. (January 27, 2019) — OPEN MINDS has announced The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute exhibit hall will feature 30 exhibits from 20 leading industry vendors. In conjunction with this announcement, OPEN MINDS has released the final list of partners and exhibitors who will be participating in the event, which returns to the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida on February 13-15, 2019.
The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute’s program will focus on the performance measurement, compensation, and financial tools executive teams need to move their organization from the concept of value-based reimbursement, to success in the new financial normal.
The final list of partners and exhibitors for The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance management Institute is as follows:
- Credible Behavioral Health Software (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Netsmart (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Core Solutions (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Qualifacts (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Genoa Healthcare (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Valant (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- Welligent (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- CapGrow Partners (Institute Partner)
- DATIS HR Cloud (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- The Echo Group (Institute Partner)
- PsychU (Institute Partner)
- Relias (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- TenEleven Group (Institute Partner & Exhibitor)
- First Nonprofit (Exhibitor)
- iCentrix Corp (Exhibitor)
- InnovaTel Telepsychiatry (Exhibitor)
- Odyssey Software (Exhibitor)
- PharmBlue (Exhibitor)
- Frameworks in Health & Quality (Exhibitor)
Sponsored sessions include:
- Exploration Of Current & Future I/DD Technology – Sponsored by Core Solutions, Inc.
- The Intersection Of Consumer Data & Technology – How To Craft A Strategy Today & Prepare For The Future – Sponsored by Netsmart
- Framing Value Propositions With Discovery-Data-Mining – Sponsored by TenEleven Group
- What’s New In Workforce Management? Exploring The Latest Trends For HHS Organizations – Sponsored by DATIS HR Cloud
- The Valant EHR: An Intuitive Platform – Sponsored by Valant
- Health Plan/Provider Data Exchange In Pay-For-Performance: A Town Hall Discussion On Meeting The Connectivity Challenge – Sponsored by Credible Behavioral Health Software
- Data Sharing & Reporting In A Value-Based Market: Adapting To Ever Changing Reporting Requirements While Enhancing Your Own Organization’s Performance – Sponsored by Streamline Healthcare Solutions
For the institute’s entire agenda, including session descriptions, please see https://performance.openminds.com/agenda. A full list of speakers and faculty is also available at https://performance.openminds.com/faculty.
Please contact Tim Snyder, Executive Vice President, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com with questions or inquiries regarding participation opportunities at future OPEN MINDS executive institutes.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence and strategic advisory firm focused on the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 175+ associates provide market insights and innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.