Gettysburg, Pa. (September 30, 2018) – OPEN MINDS has released the final faculty for The 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute, taking place on October 23-24, 2018 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
“We are expecting over 600 executive attendees at this year’s institute. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with a range of attendees from across the country, all from organizations serving the complex consumer markets—including mental health, addiction treatment, intellectual/developmental disabilities, children and family services, long-term services and supports, and chronic disease management,” said OPEN MINDS executive vice president Sarah C. Threnhauser. The full attendee list is available online at https://technology.openminds.com/who-attends/.
The 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute is the premier national meeting focused on the technology tools executives need to improve performance, streamline decision-making, and add value to the management and delivery of care for consumers with complex needs.
As previously announced, the keynote speakers include:
- Sunil Budhrani, M.D., MPH, MBA, Chief Medical Officer & Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Innovation Health
- Michael Golinkoff Ph.D., MBA, Senior Vice President, Innovation Advisor, AmeriHealth Caritas
The institute will also feature numerous high-profile faculty members from leading organizations throughout the country, including:
- Gina Armitage, MS, LPC, Director of Quality and Compliance, Comprehensive Mental Health Services, Inc.
- Michelle A. Blackmore, Ph.D., Project Director, Montefiore Medical Center
- Katy Beveridge, Vice President of Operations, LifeWorks NW
- Bruce L. Bird, Ph.D., President & Chief Executive Officer, Vinfen
- Matthew Chamberlain, Chief Operating Officer, Welligent
- Angie Costello, Assistant Vice President, Value-Based Payment Products, Beacon Health Options
- Luke Crabtree, J.D., MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Project Transition
- Shameil Dawood, Senior Solutions Consultant, Sparkrock
- Christy Dye, Chief Executive Officer & President, Partners in Recovery
- Wayne Easterwood, Chief Information Officer, Centerstone
- Kendra Ellis, Executive Director, Embassy Management
- Michael M. Hailye, Chief Information Officer, Embassy Management
- Danita Johnson Hughes, Ph.D., President & Chief Executive Officer, Edgewater Health
- Krista Lewis, Chief Program Officer, Medical & Crisis Services, Family & Children’s Services, Inc.
- Bill Maroon, Organizational Development Specialist, Business Development Team, Resources for Human Development (RHD)
- Andrew Mayo, Director of Sales, Onshift
- Matt Miller, Vice President Operations, Public Markets, Magellan Health
- Laurie Nelson, Group Product Manager for Analytics, Relias
- Emily Nichols, MPH, Director of Operations, Resources for Human Development (RHD)/Family Practice Counseling Network
- AJ Peterson, Vice President, Interoperability, Netsmart
- Diana Salvador, Psy.D., Vice President, Quality Assurance and Risk Management, CPC Behavioral Healthcare
- Dana Thomas, Vice President, Strategic Accounts, Relias
- Brandon Ward, Psy.D., Director of Enterprise Applications, Mental Health Center of Denver
- Zoe Webb, Network and Contract Director, Cigna Behavioral Health-Northeast Region
- Janelle Wesloh, LADC, MBA, Vice President of Clinical Excellence, Innovation and Recovery Management, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
The agenda includes a variety of sessions including:
- Thought Leader Discussion Session With Sunil Budhrani, M.D., MPH, MBA, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Innovation Health
- The Systematic Approach To Integrated Health Care: The Data You Need To Make Primary/Behavioral Health Integration A Success
- A Return On Investment Framework For EHRs: An Analytical Approach From A Large I/DD Service Provider, Part II – Sponsored by Welligent
- Staffing Strategies For Today’s Workforce: An Inside Look At OnShift – Sponsored by OnShift
- Are Your Financial Systems Ready For Value-Based Reimbursement? Managing Risk, Data Modeling & Financial Projections For VBR Success
- A Guide To Building A Sustainable Telehealth Program: From Billing & Scheduling To Staffing & Training
- Small Scale Technology Planning & Budgeting: A Roundtable Discussion For Organizations Under $25M
- Mapping Performance To Manage Value: The Clinical Data You Need To Manage The Risk Of Value-Based Reimbursement
- The Digital Substitution Effect: A Guide To Supporting Consumers In The Community Through Technology
- Building An Infrastructure For Integrated Care: A Town Hall Discussion On Interoperability, Technology, & Innovation – Sponsored by Netsmart
- Thought Leader Discussion Session With Michael Golinkoff Ph.D., MBA, Senior Vice President, Innovation Advisor, AmeriHealth Caritas
- Technology Solutions For Value Based Care: How To Make Best Decisions Relative To Your Market & Business Positioning – Sponsored by Relias
- What Do We Mean By “Value”? A Discussion Session On Defining, Measuring & Reporting Value
- Meeting The Innovation Challenge In Health & Human Services: A Guide To Leading A Tech-Enabled Organization In A Value-Based Market
The final agenda is available online at https://technology.openminds.com/agenda.
This year’s institute features three special programs:
- October 22, 2018: The OPEN MINDS Consumer Engagement Technologies Summit
- October 22, 2018: How To Find The Right Electronic Health Record: The OPEN MINDS Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection & Contracting
- October 24, 2018: How To Make The Right Tech Investments For Your Organization: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Technology Budgeting & Planning
Institute Partners include:
- Credible Behavioral Health Software
- Netsmart Technologies
- Frameworks in Health & Quality Program Sponsored By Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc.
- CapGrow Partners
- Core Solutions
- Genoa Healthcare
- DATIS HR Cloud
- Grafton Integrated Health Network
- ODH, Inc.
- Salient Healthcare
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- TenEleven Group
- The Echo Group
View the full list of partners and exhibitors here: https://technology.openminds.com/sponsors/.
The institute is approaching ‘sold out’ status with only 25 registrations remaining. Secure your registration now for The 2018 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute and the executive seminars and summits with an all-access registration pass.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence and strategic advisory firm focused on the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 175+ associates provide market insights and innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.