Gettysburg, Pa. (March 15, 2020) — OPEN MINDS has announced the final faculty and agenda for The 2020 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, that will return to the Sheraton New Orleans hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana from June 1-4, 2020. The Institute is designed to give executives of organizations that care for people with complex and chronic health conditions the strategies for innovation in a changing market.
Carl Clark, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Mental Health Center of Denver, will kick off the Institute with his keynote, Innovation By Design: Capturing Value In Healthcare.
Allison Rizer, MHS, MBA, former Vice President, Policy & Strategy at UnitedHealth Group will speak about Emerging Models & New Benefits for Individuals Dually Eligible for Medicare and Medicaid.
OPEN MINDS will release the results of its 2020 national survey, Innovation Adoption Among Specialty Provider Organizations.
Other faculty (see complete list), from leading healthcare organizations across the country, include:
- Alexsis Desrochers, Vice President, Value Based Programs, Magellan Complete Care
- Dominick DiSalvo, MA, LPC, Corporate Director of Clinical Services, KidsPeace
- Joe Costa, President & Chief Executive Officer, Hillsides
- Joe F. Rutherford, MA, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Gracepoint
- John Boynton, Vice President, Aetna
- Brad Nunn, Ph.D., Vice President, Quality, Centerstone
- Mandi Ryan, MSN, RN, Director Healthcare Innovation, Centerstone
- Michael J. Meulemans, MS, PHIAS, Senior Writer, Proposal Team, Aetna
- Mike Lyons, General Counsel, Mosaic
- Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Neha Patel, LPC, Director Care Delivery Transformation – Southeast Region, Anthem
- Nicole Lawson, Ph.D., Deputy Executive Director/ Chief Operating Officer, Oakland Community Health Network
- Nick Filarelli, Program Director, Core Services of Northeast, TN
- Rachel Boynton, MBA, CM&AA, Managing Director, Vertess
- Stacy DiStefano, Chief Operating Officer, Chimes International, Ltd.
- Wendy Burkholder, FACHE, MBA, CSSBB, Chief Clinical Operating Officer, District Medical Group
The faculty will lead sessions on sustainable growth strategies, leadership skills, innovative treatment programs, health plan and provider partnerships, clinical models for value-based reimbursement, and other critical issues in the growing complex and chronic healthcare market. The final agenda and current attendee list are available online.
Other events that take place with the Institute are
- The 2020 I/DD Executive Summit: Strategies For The Future
- The OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Executive Summit: Emerging Models For Children’s Health Homes
- How To Develop A New Service Line: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Building A Diversification Strategy & Conducting A Feasibility Analysis
- Succeeding With Value-Based Reimbursement: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Organizational Competencies & Management Best Practices For Value-Based Contracting
Registration is open for The 2020 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute and the executive seminars and summits.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is an award-winning information source, executive education provider, and business solutions firm specializing in the domains of health and human services serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. For thirty years, we’ve been pioneers for change – helping organizations implement the transformational business practices they need to succeed in an evolving market with new reimbursement, competition, policies and regulations.
OPEN MINDS is powered by a national team of experienced executives and subject matter experts with specific expertise and experience in nine key market areas – mental health, addictions, chronic conditions, autism and intellectual/developmental disabilities, long-term care, children’s services, social services, juvenile justice, and corrections health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of care for consumers with complex support needs by improving the effectiveness of those serving them – provider organizations, payer and insurance organizations, government agencies, pharmaceutical organizations, and technology firms. Learn more at www.openminds.com.