Next Generation Forum On Children's ServicesAn OPEN MINDS Learning Community
Market intelligence, management strategies, and executive networking needed to develop
the children’s services of the future.
Latest From The Blog
Today I want to discuss the pitfalls of the dreaded management style generally known as micromanagement. Although leaders do not want to be seen as residing in this category, the truth is that many leaders and managers do operate in this style. Micromanagement is very common, especially in a changing marketplace, due to the pressure for organizations to achieve successful outcomes, gain market share, compete, and gain future sustainability. So what is meant by micromanagement? This management style is characterized by extremely close observation and/or control of the work of subordinates. Micromanagement definitions often have key words in their...
Latest from OPEN MINDS Market Intelligence
- 21st Century Fund Development – Changing Expectations Of Private Donors & Foundations
- Capturing The Children’s Services Market: Collaborations, Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Key Competencies In An Era Of Competitive Bidding & Value-Based Contracting In Children’s Services
- The Children’s Services Role In An Integrated Care Service Delivery Model: The Catholic Charities Of Broome County Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- 21st Century Boards: Developing & Utilizing The Not-For-Profit Board In An Era Of Change (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Forecast The Future With Predictive Analytics To Improve Your Child Welfare Outcomes: The Heartland For Children Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Safeguard Against Financial & Reputation Ruin With Corporate Compliance & Risk Management Programs: The Mental Health Partners Case Study (Exclusive Next Generation Forum On Children’s Services Member Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Expanding Innovative Programs & Essential Social Services With Child-Centered Social Impact Bond Funding: The Institute for Child Success Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Creating, Launching & Growing A Charter School: The Lena Pope Home, Inc. Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Creating A Community-Based Continuum Of Care For Children: The Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)