Next Generation Forum On Children's ServicesAn OPEN MINDS Learning Community
Market intelligence, management strategies, and executive networking needed to develop
the children’s services of the future.
Latest From The Blog
Once again Blackbaud, a well-known fundraising software provider for the nonprofit sector, has published their annual survey of fundraising. Each year I bring to you a high level summary of their results with the intention that it will interest you in downloading the full report and looking at how your organization compares to the findings. (See: Charitable Giving Report) The 2017 report includes overall giving data from a sample of 8,453 organizations representing $29.7 billion in total fundraising. It also reports online giving data from 5,709 organizations representing $3.1 billion in online fundraising. The Overall Results The 2017 survey...
Latest from OPEN MINDS Market Intelligence
- 21st Century Fund Development – Changing Expectations Of Private Donors & Foundations
- Capturing The Children’s Services Market: Collaborations, Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Key Competencies In An Era Of Competitive Bidding & Value-Based Contracting In Children’s Services
- The Children’s Services Role In An Integrated Care Service Delivery Model: The Catholic Charities Of Broome County Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- 21st Century Boards: Developing & Utilizing The Not-For-Profit Board In An Era Of Change (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Forecast The Future With Predictive Analytics To Improve Your Child Welfare Outcomes: The Heartland For Children Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Safeguard Against Financial & Reputation Ruin With Corporate Compliance & Risk Management Programs: The Mental Health Partners Case Study (Exclusive Next Generation Forum On Children’s Services Member Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Expanding Innovative Programs & Essential Social Services With Child-Centered Social Impact Bond Funding: The Institute for Child Success Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Creating, Launching & Growing A Charter School: The Lena Pope Home, Inc. Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)
- Creating A Community-Based Continuum Of Care For Children: The Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado Case Study (Executive Web Briefing Recording)