A Free Behavioral Health Awareness Webinar Series Provided Courtesy Of Cigna
Cigna is making it easier for individuals to learn about and participate in its free monthly behavioral health awareness seminars. This webinar series, taught by industry experts, focuses on providing useful information and tactical solutions for those impacted by behavioral disorders and substance use disorders. As part of each series, Cigna hosts a monthly webinar for each of the following topic areas:
- Oral Medication — July 13, 2017 – Listen To Audio Replay
- How To Teach Communication Skills — August 10, 2017
- Important Skills For Sexual Education — September 14, 2017
- ABC Data Recording & Consequence-Based Strategies For Behavior Change — October 12, 2017
- Introduction To Women For Sobriety — July 19, 2017 – Listen To Audio Replay
- Women & Alcohol: Guidelines For Healthy Choices — August 16, 2017
- Substance Use Disorder: Standing Up To Stigma — September 20, 2017
- Fun In The Sun: ED Summer Support Tips For Surviving Swimsuit Season — July 25, 2017 – Listen To Audio Replay
- Eating Disorders & Type 1 Diabetes (ED-DMT 1): Diagnosis, Prevention, & Treatment — August 22, 2017
- The Role Of Nutrition Therapy & Education In The Recovery Process — September 26, 2017
- Brain Informed Behavioral Interventions — July 20, 2017 – Listen To Audio Replay
- The Adolescent World: Unlocking The Pieces — August 17, 2017
- Adolescent Suicide Prevention — September 21, 2017
Learn More About These Free Resources Today!
These free webinars on autism, eating disorders, substance use disorders, and behavioral health awareness for children and families are part of Cigna’s health and wellness commitment to the industry and community. Attendees can choose from a variety of topics and resources including tips, tools and advice in each of the topic areas.
Replays of each seminar are posted on Cigna’s Behavioral Awareness Series page on cigna.com. Individuals can also register for the seminars. While it’s not required to register in advance, doing so will enable individuals to get reminders about upcoming seminars.
If you are interested in presenting a future webinar topic, please contact Cigna at IntakeEAP@cigna.com.
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna works with employers and organizations around the world helping employees stay healthy and on the job. Cigna works closely with brokers and consultants to develop innovative programs, helps individuals and families improve their health, well-being and sense of security – and helps to lower their medical costs.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company and Cigna Behavioral Health, Inc. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. As to Cigna content/properties, © 2017 Cigna. All rights reserved.