This presentation was delivered by Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS, on October 10, 2018 at the Cohen Veterans Care Summit in Washington, D.C. In the presentation, Ms. Oss discussed topics such as:
- The complex set of factors for which the future of mental health depends upon
- New scientific developments that are reshaping mental health
- The changing science in brain science, augmented intelligence, and enhanced telecommunications
- The drivers of the changing service delivery landscape
- The advocacy issues that lay ahead in mental health
This article is reserved for members with an active Standard Membership. Please purchase a Standard Membership to view this resource.