In the first half of 2018, 15 digital behavioral health startups received $273 million in investor funding via 16 deals (one startup company received two funding investments). Eight of the behavioral health startups receiving funding have a virtual or on-demand component. The 16 digital behavioral health deals were among 60 disclosed deals in the digital health sector that closed during the first half of 2018. The 60 deals during the first half of 2018 involved 420 investors; 248 (59%) were repeat investors in the target companies. The remaining 136 (41%) were new investors. The 60 deals in the digital . . .
News Report |