Remaining relevant was the focus of my closing remarks at last week’s 2020 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, The Integration Imperative: What You Need To Know & Do To Remain Relevant. Afterward, in a discussion with a very talented leader of a specialty provider organization, his question was how to compete with all the new and well-financed competitors in the market. My comment to him was that the key to success and remaining relevant was to be ‘better’ than the other specialty provider organizations. Continuous monitoring of competitor organizations is smart business in any industry at any time, but for specialty provider organizations it’s a must, particularly as we continue the steady market toward value based reimbursement and the integration of physical and behavioral health and social services.
That discussion reminded me of the words of William Arthur Ward: “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” To help our readers ‘adjust their sales’ and stay relevant in the changing market landscape, I wanted to share some of our recent organizational profiles – and some of the current news about these progressive organizations.
- Youth Villages Grants $10 Million In Four States To Launch YVLifeSet Program For Transition-Age Foster Youth
- Youth Villages Offering Grant Funding For Public Agencies To Serve Transition-Age Foster Youth
- Kirkland Shelter For Families & Women Receives $250,000 Impact Grant From Premera Blue Cross
- CCSWW Receives Bezos Day 1 Families Fund Grant
- Cohen Veterans Network Opening First Florida Clinic For Post 9/11 Veterans In Tampa
- Keeping Consumers In The Equation: Best Practices In Consumer Experience & Engagement
- National Youth Advocates Wins $1.9 Million Florida Foster Care Case Management Contract
- Sarasota YMCA Contracts With National Youth Advocate Program For Foster Care Services
- Monarch Named A Middle Market Leader By The Charlotte Business Journal
- FDA Approves Marketing Of Monarch eTNS System, First Medical Device For ADHD
- Connecticut Awards Employee Assistance Program Contract To Wheeler Clinic
- Wheeler Clinic: Intensive Home-Based Services For Families
- Sweetser Will End Clinic-Based Therapy Program, Affecting 450 Consumers In Maine
- Achieving Short- & Long-Term Strategy Goals Through Team Involvement: Q&A With Debra D. Taylor, Sweetser
- Judge Orders Illinois To Begin Paying Down The $2 Billion In Backlogged Medicaid Claims
- Child Welfare Services– How Much Are We Spending?
- Southern Kentucky’s Largest Behavioral Health Care Organizations, LifeSkills, Inc. & Pennyroyal Center, Announce Merger
- Moving Technology From Pilot To Scale: Strategies For A Successful Transition To Organization-Wide Implementations
- Lutheran Social Services Of Wisconsin & Upper Michigan Expands Connections Program To Five Additional Counties In Southeast Wisconsin
- Lutheran Social Services Of Wisconsin & Upper Michigan Receives $100,000 Grant From Bader Philanthropies, Inc.
- Rural Technology-Assisted Addiction Treatment: The Chestnut Health System Model
- Jumping The ‘Strategy-To-Execution Gap’: How To Build An Implementation Plan & Develop KPIs For Long-Term Strategy Management
- Robins’ Nest Inc., Cape Counseling Services & NewPoint Behavioral Health Care Combine To Form Acenda Integrated Health
- Are You Ready For M&A?
- The OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Leadership Summit
- New Approaches For Autism: Early Intervention, Telehealth & More
For even more, join us on June 2 at The 2020 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute for the session, Creating A Sustainable Growth Strategy In A Rapidly Changing Market, led by OPEN MINDS Senior Associate Ray Wolfe, J.D.