OPEN MINDS is seeking new associates for our market research team. This position, based at our Gettysburg headquarters, will work on market research projects for our clients in the health and human services field.
The successful candidate will have an interest in the health and human services field, as well as the the ability to conduct research online and by telephone. Skills with Excel, databases, and other tools are a plus. Typical duties include:
- Internet-based market research, data collection, and report preparation
- Telephone-based survey research, data collections, and report preparation
- Preparing account service-related documents, such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in – and documenting – discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
Although the position manages the administration side of our client accounts, this is a stepping stone to becoming a consultant.
Interested candidates may apply here.
About OPEN MINDS:
OPEN MINDS is the premier consultation and advisory firm for health and human service organizations serving consumers with chronic conditions. For over 30 years, our national team has provided unparalleled consultation, technical assistance, and marketing support based on our core management competencies for optimal performance. Our practice expertise areas include strategy, technology, data, marketing, and innovation. For more information, visit our website at www.openminds.com.