As part of the Senior Leadership Team (Mosaic Leadership Council) reporting to the CEO, the SVP of Strategic Alignment is responsible for coordinating the ongoing development of Mosaic’s overall strategy, driving alignment of Mosaic strategies throughout the organization and advancing specific strategic priorities.
The SVP of Strategic Alignment will lead the annual strategic planning process for the organization. This role will be the subject matter expert for strategy while partnering with members of the Senior Leadership Team to assist with their market specific strategies from an organizational oversight perspective.
- Design, facilitate, lead and support strategic planning processes at the enterprise and department/agency level. This includes the facilitation of an annual strategic planning process or update, the development of metrics upon which to determine effectiveness of initiatives, market and service assessments upon which to project volume, and cascading of goals and accountabilities to ensure organizational strategies are being supported tactically at all levels.
- Collaborate with finance, operations and human resources functions to ensure alignment between strategic priorities and overall financial, operational and human capital plans.
- Lead effort to ensure Mosaic stays on top of relevant external trends, strategies and insights.
- Provide oversight of the business analytics and intelligence and project management functions.
Minimum 7 years’ results-oriented work experience in business development, strategy, operations and/or management consulting. Healthcare, academic or nonprofit experience preferred.
Project management experience including Lean, Six Sigma, 55 or other certification preferred.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university preferred. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field from an accredited university required.
- Demonstrated leadership success in navigating strategic ambiguities while building, negotiating and executing strategic partnerships. Demonstrated success in building, implementing and supporting distinct go-to-market strategies and execution plans.
If you are interested in this position, apply on Mosaic’s career site: www.mosaiccareers.org.
To discuss opportunities confidentially, contact Robin Westfall, Talen Acquisition Director: email@example.com; (402) 896-3884 x30153