As part of the Senior Leadership Team (Mosaic Leadership Council) reporting to the CEO, the SVP of HR is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
Areas of HR include: talent management, talent acquisition, organizational development and learning, benefits, compensation, payroll, HR technology, employee relations and HR business partnerships.
- Establish, execute and advocate HR initiatives that effectively support Mosaic’s mission, vision, values and business objectives.
- Function as a strategic and consultative HR/business adviser to senior leadership regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Provide workforce management expertise related to all functional areas of HR operations.
- Drive cost effective HR innovation to ensure progressive efforts are in place to support the unique needs of our small, mid-sized and large markets.
- Oversee a comprehensive, strategic talent acquisition and retention plan focused on maximizing the potential of our talent.
- Provide HR leadership related to organizational growth through organic and M&A efforts.
- Implement a competitive total rewards program aligned to the needs of our geographically dispersed workforce.
- Apply proven business savvy, strong relationship building skills and passion for our mission as it relates to the impact of human resources on outcomes and ability to deliver quality services.
- Minimum 5 years HR senior level experience, reporting to CEO or top leader
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR management
- Proven expertise in all HR disciplines
- Demonstrated leadership strength and ability to inspire and drive HR excellence aligned to business priorities
If you are interested in this position, please apply on Mosaic’s career site: www.mosaiccareers.org.
To discuss opportunities confidentially, contact Robin Westfall, Talent Acquisition Director: firstname.lastname@example.org;(402) 896-3884 x30153