OPEN MINDS is seeking an Executive Editor for its Circle Market Intelligence service. Be part of a team focused on improving health and human services for consumers with the most complex support needs. Our team at OPEN MINDS keeps executives of organizations serving these consumers informed of the current strategic issues, the market data, and the management best practices needed to be ‘best in class’.
The executive editor of OPEN MINDS Circle will lead the planning for the cutting edge content of the OPEN MIND Circle market intelligence service, creating the editorial and market intelligence calendars. In addition, the executive editor is responsible for producing the daily executive briefing and the monthly management newsletter. For other content, the executive editor will provide content direction. The executive editor is part of the OPEN MINDS executive team responsible for industry relations and outreach, keeping in constant contact with our subscribers, advertisers, and sponsors.
Key responsibilities and qualifications:
- Drive the growth and elevate the quality of OPEN MINDS original content
- Coordinate effectively among cross-functional teams, particularly OPEN MINDS team of industry consultants and advisory board.
- Ability to lead in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment under aggressive deadlines and demonstrated success driving results from cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable using data analytics to drive business strategy.
- A passion for, and demonstrated excellence, in analysis and writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, down, sideways, and up
- Conceptual creative abilities.
- Strong aptitude in using web sites, writing software, and Excel
- In-depth knowledge of the health and human service field is required
- Management experience in a health care organization preferred but not required