Join the diverse and successful DrCloudEHR™ team at EnSoftek, Inc. dedicated to becoming the most trusted name in behavioral healthcare.
In partnership with team members and in line with the project plan and industry needs, the hands-on revenue cycle management (RCM) Specialist will interact directly with the Engineering and Implementation managers to design, document, configure, implement, test, and train the RCM modules in DrCloudEHR.
• Serve as the main point of contact and application subject matter expert on RCM for the Engineering and Support teams.
• Participate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new features and enhancements to the RCM modules in DrCloudEHR.
• Serve as the hands-on RCM subject matter expert on support calls and assist in developing solutions to address customer billing, claims submission, ERA processing and patient ledger issues
• Analyze and document the RCM requirements of Behavioral health and Human Services agencies and clinical workflow as they pertain to the implementation of electronic practice management and electronic medical records software.
• Assist in redesigning existing Billing workflows in DrCloudEHR to enhance Customer experience.
• Prepare recommendations and/or alternatives that address existing and potential areas of improvements in the RCM modules of DrCloudEHR.
• Participate as a key member and subject matter expert of the implementation team charged with successfully configuring, implementing, training and supporting RCM modules.
• Create training curriculum to train and instruct the agencies’ staff on the use of RCM modules.
• 10+ years of professional experience in electronic medical billing and revenue cycle management.
• 5+ years of professional experience in behavioral health sector billing and RCM.
• 2+ years of professional experience in creating training plans and providing training for users.
• Strong documentation skills with the ability to document physician practice workflow as related to Medical Billing and recommend changes
• MS Office skills that include, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project
• Demonstrable commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Certified Professional Coder, AAPC, ICD-10-CM/PCS Training and exposure to Atlassian JIRA products
Must be authorized to work in the USA. Competitive Salary and Benefits provided.
Duration: Full time/ Contract
Location: Beaverton, OR
About our company
Health IT Company Specializing in Behavioral Health & Human Services Solutions for Commercial and Government Market Sectors. We enable an Integrated System of Care for Agencies/Providers with our DrCloudEHR™ Cloud-Based Software Platform & Add-Ons. Our innovative tech-savvy approach to integrating behavioral health services and medical practice management has enabled us to stay ahead of the curve (making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it safely and reliably) with an outstanding record of financial stability and superior integration of technology.