Core Solutions is the progressive leader in transforming the health and human services experience for behavioral health providers, consumers, and state agencies. Core’s integrated EHR software, Cx360, offers advanced population health and information management to achieve improved outcomes and relationships between providers, consumers, and payers. Cx360’s consumer-centric interface simplifies the end-to-end HHS experience, delivers integrated care coordination, improves consumer engagement, and streamlines reimbursement processes.
As a Senior Product Manager, you are expected to be an advanced professional in the systems & process design and implementation space and have experience on low, medium, and high health care software products. The Senior Product Manager will solicit, understand, and document the customer’s business requirements, processes, and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also work with developers to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions. This role works closely with Core’s Customers, BAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the implementation to the customer stakeholders. This job requires an experienced individual who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing the product line life cycle all the way from the strategic planning to tactical initiatives. The Senior Product Manager specifies the market requirements in relation to the business’ product. That is both for existent and future products based on market research, realized through interactions with the customers and prospective customers.
The position of Senior Product Manager demands a great deal of collaboration with numerous departments in the business. The Senior Product Manager works cross-functionally with the engineering, marketing, design, sales, and other departments to develop strong relationships between all these departments that allow for the smooth and efficient flow of product activities and the establishment of trust with crucial partner teams.
An especially vital part of collaboration, the Senior Product Manager works hand in hand with the customer’s technical departments in order to guarantee that they are constantly meeting customers’ needs and resolving issues as they emerge and evolve. As such, the Senior Product Manager develops and promotes implementation of a customer-wide plan for the business’ product; again partnering up with all customers and internal resources for the execution of this plan.
The other responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager are listed below:
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and business needs to support.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff.
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Manage client specific scope and project plans including project schedule and risk issues.
- Provide management with regular project updates. Manages planned delivery of a project and scope.
- Work with technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality.
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
Recommend and institute implementation best practice and methodology and tools.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 or more years of experience.
- Demonstrated team leadership, staff development, management, and performance evaluations and actions.
- The candidate must have had experience and a proven track record in successful working with SaaS-products and applications. The candidate must also have an understanding of common analyses such as product analysis and competitor analysis.
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Visio skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience in implementing software in the health industry.
- Experience with Behavioral Healthcare programs.
- Software Implementation Experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short and long term disability.
Location: Albany, NY