Skip to main content
This Market Intelligence Report from the OPEN MINDS team discusses permanent supportive housing – specifically, the funding of the housing portion of permanent supportive housing programs. Supportive housing funding can be broken down into three major streams: housing, health care, and social supports. The housing portion of the funding is provided through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for costs associated with room and board (i.e., rent, building maintenance, construction loans). HUD provides funding for housing through three main programs, each with a specific target population. These three programs are the focus . . .
Content Restricted

This article is reserved for members with an active Premium Membership. Please purchase a Premium Membership to view this resource.

Purchase Individual Resource - $495.00 Purchase A Premium Account

Tagged As:

Login to access The OPEN MINDS Circle Library. Not a member? Create your free account now!


Support Request

Need help now?

Call our toll-free phone number 877-350-6463