April 25, 2019 | 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Join us on Thursday, April 25th at 1:00pm ET, for an in-depth discussion on value-based purchasing (VBP). Bruce Gorman, MCRP, Senior Associate at OPEN MINDS will start with an overview of VBP and its current state within the provider market. He will go over recent market research that surveyed several hundred providers what their top five performance metrics have been to retain contracts with government entities and payers. Successful models of VBP will be reviewed at length along with expected challenges providers and payers face when entering these kinds of arrangements.
If you are looking for an educational update or would like to know more of what has been proven to be successful in value-based purchasing, then this web briefing is one you don’t want to miss. There will be time at the end to ask direct questions about VBP and its best practices. We would love to have the engagement for this discussion!
During this 60-minute web briefing attendees will:
- Understand key concepts and benefits of value-based purchasing (VBP)
- Discover application of VBP to specialty provider organizations
- Learn about reimbursement models in VBP and managed care arrangements
- Determine how organizations successfully manage VBP arrangements
- Apply lessons of VBP and managed care to your operations
Join the conversation by submitting your comments/questions during the live event or ahead of time through the registration process. Available to all, our experts will be addressing your key thoughts and concerns for personalized consultation.