June 26, 2014
This event has passed. Slides and video from this event can be found here.
Clinical assessments can be a time-consuming and expensive activity for any provider organization. Using new technology to automate assessments, can not only reduce that time, but also can standardize the assessment process and improve the value of assessments. Some questions executive team members should consider:
- What are the current state of the art technology-enabled clinical assessments?
- How can these clinical assessments be integrated into typical clinical operations?
To answer these questions, join Debbie Hillin, Senior Vice President of Buffalo Valley, Inc. & Al Villapiano, Vice President, Clinical Development at Inflexxion for “Using Data From Automated Clinical Assessments To Improve Clinical Outcomes & Reduce Organizational Costs.” This web briefing, scheduled for June 26 at 2:00pm EDT, will look at the issues in selecting and deploying automated assessments. Ms. Hillin will also present how the Addiction Severity Index – Multimedia Version (ASI-MV) was implemented at Buffalo Valley, an alcohol and substance abuse treatment provider in Tennessee.
During this online event, attendees will:
- Learn about the issues in selecting and deploying automated assessments
- See how automated assessments can be used to standardize your assessment process
- Hear a case study on how the ASI-MV has helped Buffalo Valley improve organizational processes and enhance their data reporting to state and regulatory agencies