November 15, 2018 | 12:00 pm Eastern
Free Executive Web Briefing Courtesy Of Qualifacts
In comparison to other industrialized nations, the United States spends substantially more per capita on health care. Yet, the average life expectancy of Americans is much lower in comparison to other countries with a similar GDP output, and health outcomes are generally worse.
Policymakers, provider organizations, and consumers are all working to address this issue resulting in four major trends in the field:
- A move to value-based care
- The development of new competition
- The rise of consumerism
- The need for adaptability
In this live webinar event, David LaPlatney, Integration Architect at Behavioral Health Network, Inc., Todd Charest, Chief Product Officer at Qualifacts, and Deb Adler, Senior Associate at OPEN MINDS, will explore the major forces that are driving these industry trends and what it means for provider organizations. Then they will explore how one behavioral health organization is successfully adapting to the evolving behavioral health market through the use of value-based care.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The trends shaping the behavioral health landscape
- How provider organizations can safely navigate these seismic industry trends
- Why it is important to deliver holistic, whole-person care
- Technology-enabled strategies that are critical for provider organizations to adopt in order to succeed with value-based care reimbursement models