February 19, 2015 — Free Executive Web Briefing Sponsored By Qualifacts
This event has passed. Slides and video from this event can be found here.
With all the recent changes in the behavioral health care landscape and the shift towards a pay-for-performance environment, are you questioning whether your organization has the tools it needs to be successful? This shift to a pay-for-performance environment is requiring organizations to utilize key tools and electronic health record (EHR) functionality in order to succeed.
Join Mary Givens, Product Manager of Healthcare Reform at Qualifacts, for this exclusive 90-minute executive web briefing, “Payment Reform & Technology: What Your EHR Needs To Thrive In A Pay-For-Performance Environment,” on February 19th at 2:00pm EST. This event will provide details on the key tools in an EHR that are necessary to support your organization with health care reform changes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify 10 key features of an EHR that are needed for success in a pay-for-performance environment
- Determine the type of reporting capability and exact reports needed in order to make informed business decisions and track compliance to pay-for-performance contracts
- Identify what standardized assessments should be built into their EHR to look at outcomes measurement and changes over time
- Discuss how an EHR can alert you to a possible need for change in a patient’s level of care
APA – Qualifacts Systems Inc’s continuing education co-sponsor, CE Learning Systems, LLC, is approved by American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
NBCC – CE Learning Systems, LLC is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (Provider # 5951) and a cosponsor of this event/program. CE Learning Systems, LLC may award NBCC-approved clock hours for events or programs that meet NBCC requirements. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for the content of this event.
NAADAC – Qualifacts Systems Inc’s Continuing Education Co-sponsor, CE Learning Systems, is approved by the National Association of Addiction and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC Provider # 410) to provide continuing education courses. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
CE Certificate and Evaluation Process
At the conclusion of the webinar, If you have indicated you would like credit, a continuing education certificate will be made available using the website, CE-Go.
Approximately 3 days after the conclusion of the event, you will receive an email link to CE-Go (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete an evaluation form for the event you attended
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format