As technology becomes increasingly essential and the range of available technologies and tech-enabled functionality is rapidly growing, organizations are spending more on tech investments. Unfortunately, tech investments often fall short of meeting expectations. However, with proper planning and staff engagement, organizations can position themselves to optimize the value of their tech investments.
In this session, David Wawrzynek, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS will discuss what needs to addressed to ensure your organization is on the path to maximizing your tech investment, including:
- How to evaluate new technologies for your organization
- Engaging staff in a best practice technology evaluation process
- Determining anticipated financial and non-financial return-on-investments for the selected technology
- Go or No-Go: Moving beyond pilot to full implementation
- Ensuring implementation success