Oregon Behavioral Health System State Profile Report
Electronic Publication (PDF)
Approximately 75 Pages (4 MB)
Built by OPEN MINDS, the award-winning market intelligence firm that has tracked and analyzed every behavioral health market development for the past 25 years, this highly-detailed report explains how Oregon‘s behavioral health system works – and provides all the market data, analysis, and “insider” insights executive teams need to build a successful strategic plan for operating or marketing in the state, including:
- Health Care Coverage Map – A chart illustrating Oregon’s health care coverage breakdown – by the Medicaid, Medicaid expansion, Medicare, dual eligibles, commercial insurance, and health insurance marketplace populations.
- Largest Health Plans By Enrollment – A list of Oregon’s largest health plans in operation in the state and a list of the largest health plans by SMI enrollment.
- Medicaid System Overview – An easy-to-read snapshot of Oregon’s Medicaid finance delivery system and risk-based arrangements.
- Medicaid Governance – A chart showing how Oregon’s Medicaid system is organized and the key players at the Medicaid department.
- Medicaid Financing & Service Delivery – A close look at Oregon’s Medicaid financing system, the population covered and which services are covered.
- Pending Changes To Medicaid System – A clear timeline of the changes Oregon’s plans to make over the next five years and any long-term initiatives that have been proposed.
- New Initiatives For Dual Eligible Population – A review of any new programs in place or planned for Oregon’s dual eligible population, including state-specific programs and the federal dual demonstration program.
- State Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Department Organization Chart – A chart showing how the Oregon’s mental health and addiction treatment system is organized and the key players at the mental health department.
- Largest Organizations Providing Mental Health Services – A list of, by revenue, of the largest Oregon organizations by outpatient services only, and a list, by revenue, of the largest Oregon organizations with inpatient or residential services.
- Health Care Reform Initiatives – A summary of how Oregon has implemented the Medicaid expansion and health insurance marketplace.