Grant Development Services… An Opportunity to Develop a Winning Strategy
The OPEN MINDS team brings extensive expertise in development of grant opportunities. Our professional staff provides turnkey development services from identification and evaluation of opportunities to preparation of grant proposals. We have experience with federal, state and local government grants, as well as proposals to private foundations and corporate sponsors.
The OPEN MINDS team can assist your organization in developing a winning grant strategy. We can research grant opportunities based on your specific needs and identify available services of grant funding from there, our team will work with you to decide which opportunities are a “best fit” and most likely to be successful.
1. Project Management
- Creation of project materials, including:
- Information request list
- Meeting agendas
- Conference call schedule
- Detailed technical proposal outline/package
- Technical proposal project/assignment plan
- Detailed timeline for grant application production
- Conduct research to secure copies of technical and pricing proposals of similar successful grant applications and distribute electronic copies.
2. Grant Proposal Strategy Development
- Analysis of the grant document for technical, budgetary, and competitive requirements.
- Formation of a grant analysis document, requirements document, and statement of positioning will be prepared and finalized
3. Editing and Final Writing
- Technical sections of the grant proposal will be prepared and will undergo internal review and edits.
- Submittal of final photo-ready copy of the grant package to your organization for mechanical production prior to the grant proposal due date
4. Budget/Cost Proposal Development
- Development and distribution of a budget model and budget assumptions
- Research to complete the budget model, review and incorporate the research into the model, and finalize the budget model and budget assumptions.
- Submittal of budget proposal document and related application worksheets to your organization