The only institute 100% dedicated to supporting the sustainability
of organizations providing children’s services
Are you struggling with identifying, developing, and implementing the strategies that your organization needs to be financially stable in this turbulent market?
If so, you’re not alone. Executives of children’s services organizations have been hard hit by a number of environmental factors – from reduced use of residential services, to competitive bidding, to the movement of Medicaid to managed care and risk-based models.
The next few years will be challenging ones, which is why we have created The Leadership Council For Children's Services: A Children’s Services Sustainability Collaboration of OPEN MINDS & The Child Welfare League of America. This institute has one focus – sustainability of children’s service organizations.
Why Join The Expanded 2013-2014 Program?
This is the ‘roadmap to sustainability’ for executives of children’s service organizations in changing markets. The Executive Institute provides you with the management knowledge, the market intelligence, the technical assistance, and the collegial advice you need to lead in turbulent times.
This years expanded, re-tooled, program will focus on four key areas critical to sustainability:
- Developing strategic plans and positioning in a changing market
- Enhancing effectiveness and efficiency through best practice in operational excellence and financial management
- New service line innovation
- Marketing and fundraising in today's economic climate
What Do New Members Receive?
As a chief executive officer (or an executive team member reporting the chief executive officer), you will be part of a national executive collaboration focused on leadership in the children’s service field. Your membership will provide you with:
- Participation in four “members-only” executive institute networking sessions each year, facilitated by senior OPEN MINDS team members, focused on sharing ‘what works’ in building organizational sustainability
- Participation in an exclusive executive institute “Leadership For Sustainability” track at the CWLA National Conference
- Access to quarterly web briefings, led by current and former CEOs, on sustainability strategies
- Access to an annual web briefing on children’s services field market trends led by OPEN MINDS team members, Monica E. Oss and Howard Shiffman
- Weekly children’s services market intelligence update from the OPEN MINDS team
- Complimentary registrations to the four OPEN MINDS Executive Education Events – The OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute; The OPEN MINDS Planning & Innovation Institute; The OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat; and The OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute
- Access to a technical assistance archive with tools that you can use to build your own sustainability strategy
- Access to a special CWLA networking and technical assistance gathering in mid-USA or the West Coast
- Click here for a full breakdown of the 2013-2014 membership package